Thanks to Marc and Angel who both hacked a lot to get this tip to us. Here are some from the huge list of 144 for your browsing pleasure –
- HowStuffWorks Science – More scientific lessons and explanations than you could sort through in an entire year.
- Carnegie Mellon Open Learning Initiative – No instructors, no credits, no charge. Use these self-guiding Carnegie Mellon materials and activities to learn at your own pace.
- VideoLectures.NET (Business) – A free and open access educational video lectures repository. The lectures are given by distinguished scholars and scientists at the most important and prominent events like conferences, summer schools, workshops and science promotional events from many fields of Science.
- Financial Management Training Center – The Financial Management Training Center provides several free downloadable business courses for people who need to learn the finer points of financial management. All courses offered can be taken online; courses include full exams as well as evaluation forms for people seeking Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits.
- MIT OpenCourseWare (History) – The MIT History Faculty offers about 70 subjects in the areas of Ancient, North American, European, East Asian, and Middle Eastern history.
- Lewis & Clark Law School – Provides a number of podcast from the law school. Subjects include tax law, business law, environmental law and other areas of law. Interesting and insightful lectures on the law.
- MIT OpenCourseWare (Engineering and Computer Science) – MIT OpenCourseWare is a free web-based publication of MIT course materials that reflects almost all the undergraduate and graduate subjects taught at MIT.
- Programmer 101: Teach Yourself How to Code – Several helpful resources for computer programming beginners.
- Guide to Grammar and Writing – Grammar and writing techniques, lessons and quizzes.
- American Sign Language Browser – Teach yourself sign language online.
- YouTube EDU – Educational videos on YouTube organized by subject matter.
- Intute – Provides free access to high quality resources on the Internet. Each resource has been evaluated and categorised by subject specialists based at UK universities.
The list goes on… Head to this link for the whole list.