Social networks change and evolve, rapidly. We’re seeing this happen on Instagram today: less polish, more authenticity. In particular, we’re noticing an embrace of memes — that historically unpolished, yet highly relatable category of social media content. Recently, we’ve picked up on the proliferation of memes across many major Instagram profiles,Continue reading...
About the Site Admin
- 8 Scientifically-Proven Pros of Owning and Having a Dog
- 20 Creative Instagram Story Ideas to Engage Your Followers
- Social Media: The Meme-ification of Instagram
- The Most Essential (and Surprising) Social Media Statistics and Facts of 2019
- 24 Twitter Hacks, Tricks and Features You Probably Didn’t Know
Want More Website Traffic?
DISCLOSURE & GUARANTEE
I discuss a variety of products/ services on this website and when possible, I will use affiliate links. If you follow an affiliate link and go on to purchase that product or service, I will be paid a small commission, however your cost will be the same. I only recommend products or services I know and trust.